Our top priority at Leela Eco Spa is to continue to provide a clean, relaxed atmosphere for all of our clients to enjoy. We hope we can provide you with a stress-free environment during these uncertain times.
Leela Eco Spa guests are required to wear a mask upon entry, and in all spa common areas.
Below are some of the steps we have taken to address the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Increased our weekly deep cleanings.
- Increased accessibility to hand-sanitizer for guests and employees, which can be found in all common areas of the spa and in every treatment room.
- Regularly disinfect high-traffic areas, such as the waiting area and washrooms using a hospital-grade disinfectant.
- Placed floor stickers on the ground to assist with social distancing guidelines.
- All RMTs are following strict PPE guidelines from their massage associations.
- Screen all clients for COVID-19 both prior to their arrival and upon arrival.
- Temperature check all staff upon arrival.
- Although we are still requesting the courtesy of 24 hours notice if a service appointment needs to be cancelled; in the event of an emergency or sickness the 50% cancellation fee can be waived.
- Treatment rooms are completely sanitized between each appointment and all linens are stripped and changed after each session.
- We have removed all product “testers” in our retail areas.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation as we work together to slow the spread of COVID-19. We appreciate your loyalty and patience with us during these times. We hope everyone stays safe and healthy.